Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Trip to Michigan with Nathan

Following pictures are from mine and Nathan's trip to Michigan.
University of Notre Dame.

Notre Dame is well known Michigan Catholic University. This church is a heart of the campus.


Golden Dome is a symbol of the University.







"Touch down" Jesus (an expression from American football :) )That is how students call this huge picture jokingly. It points out to the position of Jesus.



Campus buildings.

Chris, Heather, Nathan, me. In a music bar (the band did not arrive because of the weather conditions.)


Kids of Chris and Heather are riding Nate :)







With Nathan's grandma and cats.

----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

That is how me and Marketa SOMETIMES cook :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say
that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

my blog web design affordable