Sunday, August 27, 2006

Family vacation in Slovakia

Our family vacation was really great. We packed our car with bags and few pieces of luggage and drove to Slovakia - to Dolny Kubin. It is close to Mala Fatra, Velka Fatra and Nizke Tatry -ideal place for hiking! We explored rock formations, high peaks, local culture (beer and food haha) and had a lot of fun.
Please take a look at the picures, I will upload more in few days!











































































































































































































































Visitors:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Dear, I hope to meet all this places in europe pretty soon, I am in tralleling to chile and next couple of days I´m going to back to Brasil. My pictures can be found at fotolog.terra.com.br/jhs
I finish to conquer ameria and now is time to win europe! jejejej

I almost understant the posts writen in czec I just need some more 30 years studying that hehehehe

Bye bye
Take care!
papa

Anonymous said...

Opravdu pekne snimecky. Kolikrat si rikam, jestli ma cenu se trmacet po svete, kdyz mame takovou krasu doslova za humny.