Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Eve in the Czech republic

We started our Christmas day in the mountains. Last couple years it was eather rainy or foggy but we do not give up! I really like it!



Me, my sister Misa and her boyfriend Martin.





There are few snaps from the Christmas Eve dinner which includes sometimes fish soup, carp and potato salad, sweets, wine beer or soft drink. The same evening we are giving gifts to each other.



























Misa and Martin, as I call them sometimes "M&M" :)))





We are grilling!!!





My dad got a new cap from Cleveland and cool volleyball T-shirt from the Bradley university. He is ready to take off to the court. (he is a volleyball coach in his spare time).





Our dog Sophia was near to the dog´s heaven I guess :). However, in the end of the evening it could barely move. It was bloated (precpany).





Well, the Peorian winter is tough as I know. Such cap will be useful for me.



Does it fit my grandma as well? :)




The most favorite Christmas present was my mum´s massage device. Everybody loves it!











After we had unwrapped all Christmas presents, we started to play games...the tower had more than 30 floors and guess who was the bad lucky one? Me :(((



























We forgot to light up the Christmas sparklers but in the end we did...






Good night!

No comments: